slide show

September 7, 2011

Organic Bloom Frames NOW Available!

Well, the wait is over! The orders placed for the Organic Bloom frames came in and all I can say is that they are even better to hold, touch and hang then I imagined!   I have LOTS of them on hand to use for displays and as samples.  They are wonderful!   54 color options, 16 different shapes, and pretty much any size your  heart desires = AMAZINGNESS!! There is definately something for everyone! Below are just a few images I captured out of mere excitement {yep...I'm pretty giddy about these}.  The prices are reasonable considering they are hand crafted…..that's right - they're not made on an assembly line and to me that means Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y!   Check out my album on Facebook as well….here.   Inquire today!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome frames!! So glad I already bought a few. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.