slide show

February 7, 2011

Madelyn's 3 Month Session: Babies

Madelyn Grace was such a pleasant baby to capture! She was full of personality and very much taken by her daddy. I mean, seriously, she lit up for daddy! It was too cute. I have to note too that Madelyn was very intrigued with her feet at one point. We were challenged in getting her to look at the camera! {big smile} As you can see, her room was a GREAT spot for this session. It’s perfect for a little girl. NICE JOB Meghan! I loved the colors, the owls and the items from both her mom and dad’s childhood in there as well. I am super excited to capture the milestones of Madelyn’s 1st year. Watching a child grow and develop is such a treat for me and I’m confident you’ll enjoy it as well. Thank you Swanns! Looking forward to the next session!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.