slide show

February 9, 2011

Giving Back : Win a FREE Session!

I recently read a blog that shared a number of ways that people can give back to their community. After reading the blog and wading through ideas, I decided that as a photographer, I wanted to celebrate a life. Are you wondering what I mean by that? Good. Basically I’m asking you to nominate someone that is special to you…someone you admire and the reason why. Tell me the story. Once I've read all the nominations, I'll choose a winner! I'm going to give that individual (aka: the winner) a *free session! So, for the next week I will be taking nominations via email at: info@kristinelynn.com. Nominations will be accepted till Thursday, February 17th at 9pm. This is your opportunity to give recognition to someone. …and what better timing with Valentine’s Day right around the corner! {SMILES} Ah, this makes my heart sing and I’m thrilled to do it! Happy Nominating! “

*PLEASE NOTE:* this is for the St. Louis area. If there are Illinois nominations, the session will be somewhere in the city of St. Louis. Session will be booked in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.