slide show

January 23, 2011

Sydney's 4th Birthday | Pet Love

In the New Year, I decided I was going to make an effort to share more with you on a personal level. Often times, people in business make everything about business and I want you to know more about me and the person I am. There’s a lot to know. {GRIN} So, I couldn’t think of a better way to do that, then by sharing Sydney, my miniature schnauzers 4th birthday with you. Yesterday, January 22nd I celebrated along with my sister, brother n law and Sydney’s three canine cousins: Parker, Buster and as of this week, Bella. It was too fun! Canine vegetable and beef stew made by my sister (thanks to Rachel Ray), some treats, a new toy and some yummy canine birthday cake made for a memorable evening! These are just a couple of pictures from the day. My dog brings so much to my world and although some may find it silly…I take the responsibility of having her seriously. She is my baby and I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

1 comment:

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.