slide show

January 18, 2011

Massey Wedding | Tying the Knot

This is so overdue and I apologize for that, but the end of the year got away from me and I merely did what was necessary and as a result got behind on my blogs. This beautiful couple was such a delight to work with on all levels and it was such a privilege to capture their BIG day for them! {Let me shout out real quick to Angie Harrington who was my second shooter that day….girl, I really enjoyed having you there!} The day was full of smiles and an overwhelming sense of contentment, gratitude and love. I’ve become a fan of Alton, IL now. It’s a quaint area and the downtown has that “old, friendly” feel to it. Perfect for pictures! {smile} Here are a mere few pictures from the day. ENJOY! Erin and David…I wish all the best!


3 comments:

  1. Great pics! I enjoyed shooting with you too, thanks for having me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! Here's to young love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Erin & David are a beautiful couple! I miss the Prewett's! Kristine - these are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.