slide show

October 26, 2010

Sneak Peek | Fall Sessions

Tis the Fall season to keep me on my toes! {grin} I've been VERY busy with sessions and weddings which is why I'm a little behind on posting more blogs. Furthermore, I'm moving this weekend so bare with me till I get through the next couple of weeks. I may do more sneak peek/random picture posts on my facebook page, so join me there to see more. I do have several blogs to post, but wanted to at least share some sneak peak pictures from several recent sessions. From couples celebrating their one year anniversary to families with adorable pets and children - all of these sessions were FABULOUS and might I add such great clients to work with! Can't wait to show you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.