slide show

October 27, 2010

Erin & David | E Session

I had been looking forward to this session and the opportunity to meet the soon to be bride and groom….Erin & David as I'm capturing their wedding on November 20th. They contacted me in August wanting to have som engagement pictures taken in Alton, Illinois. I think you'll agree with me when I say they are a beautiful couple. Erin has that porclein skin and look to her while David has that all american guy feel in his appearance and personality. They were such troopers in allowing me to capture pictures that were romantic, classic and fun! The pictures in the street were the most memorable because we were contending with traffic the entire time. It was amusing to say the least, but well worth the effort. I never realized how quaint Alton was. I loved it! Lots of great picture spots and both Erin and David are from Alton so this session captures them on their own stomping ground. Can't wait to be apart of your big day!! Tic -Tock….said the clock. {smiles}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.