slide show

August 19, 2010

UR My Sunshine | Olivia & Clara

I had been looking forward to this session because it was with sisters and they are absolutely adorable as you’ll see below! I chose to go to one of my favorite spots in the Wentzville area for these pictures because it’s full of color, textures and has railroad tracks that I adore! Olivia and Clara were great to work with and put up with the heat like you can’t imagine! Olivia knew how to turn on her perfect smile and Clara…well, she was the personality through and through. {smile} There were moments throughout the session I enjoyed watching them interact as sisters. It made me think back when my twin sister and I were that age. We were very close (as we are today) and just had a great time hanging out together. Such fond memories!! Alison, thank you for letting me spend some time with your girls. It was a pleasure and I hope to have the opportunity again in the future!

I believe this was the last session for UR My Sunshine for awhile (but you never know), so let me encourage you again to visit the online studio HERE and support a FABULOUS fundraiser! In wrapping up this post, let me leave you with a quote I found and seemed appropriate:

“A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” ~Marion C. Garretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.