slide show

August 9, 2010

U R My Sunshine | Annabell

When I arrived to the session and saw this precious girl I lit up. As with most young ones, Annabell was shy and timid at first….but in no time she became comfortable and let her personality shine! She was a doll to work with and I couldn't get enough of her big, dark eyes! I have to say that the tutu was too fun to capture in this session. There were several moments I was able to keep shooting and caught Annabell being a little girl who wasn't even thinking about the camera! {smile} As I've said in previous blogs, those are some of my favorite pictures. Joyce…thanks for allowing me an afternoon session with your daughter! I hope her "Elmo" birthday party is the best ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.