slide show

July 4, 2010

Independence Day | St. Louis, MO

Today is an exciting day as we celebrate the adoption of the Declaration of Independence! Throughout history seeing a festival of lights…better known as fireworks has become a tradition for just about everyone and every year the anticipation lingers. Last year, I ventured to capture the fireworks in Alton, Missouri. You can see that blog here…"Fireworks". This year I set out to capture some pictures downtown St. Louis. {smile} My brother-n-law and I found this view and although I’ll admit it wasn’t ideal for what I was wanting, it ended up surprising me a bit. In the pictures below you'll see the Civil Courts Building and a small bird’s eye view of the Arch as well. It’s funny how you can set out with something in mind, and walk away with something completely different. Enjoy!

1 comment:

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.