slide show

July 18, 2009

Fireworks

I had the opportunity of capturing fireworks near the Alton Bridge this year and although the bridge is on both the Missouri and Illinois side, these pictures were taken on the Illinois side per the recommendation from a fellow photograper who is at this event yearly. What a great time!! I captured this first picture as the sun was setting. It was simply beautiful! At times I get bored with the typical picture, so I decided to tilt my camera at an angle as you can see in the picture below....thought this was a creative fireworks picture.

And lastly, this picture was my personal favorite from the evening. I just love how is captured the taking off of the fireworks, the release of the fireworks and the reflection on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.