slide show

June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

This post is for all the dad’s out there…. I want to thank you and honor you for the very important roles you play in MANY lives! However, there is one dad in particular that I’d like to put the spotlight on…."My Dad"! *smiles* I was blessed with a terrific dad 36 years ago. He’s been a FANTASTIC role model and has portrayed unconditional love despite all odds. What can I say? I’m a lucky gal! He has stood by me through the good, the bad and the ugly and has some gray hairs to show for it. *grin* The memories I have are priceless!! Here are just a couple of pictures my mom passed along to me a couple of years ago that I love and cherish!!! Dad…I LOVE YOU and hope you have a FANTABULOUS day!!! MUAH! …and a quote to end it on: "It is much easier to become a father than to be one." - Author, speaker Kent Nerburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.