slide show

June 18, 2010

Flowers are a GREAT canvas!

I worked in a florist for almost a year awhile back and it was one of the most delightful experiences ever! Because I love all things creative...it doesn't take much for me to want to get my hands on something and get creative. *hee hee* So, giving a gal like me lots of flowers to work with and arrange was like getting a candy apple or cotton candy at an amusement park as a kid!!! I wasn't sure I would have the gifting to arrange, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that I did and loved it!!! Did I mention how great it was? ...and although I am no longer working there, I arrange flowers as often as I can and take it a step further in that I LOVE taking pictures of flowers too. Wild flowers are fun to take pictures of, but having flowers in a vase offers a little more creativity and composition. NOTE: that's merely my opinion. *big grin* This is a more recent picture I took of Iris's. This wouldn't normally be my flower by choice, but hey...I need to keep an open mind. I'm hoping to start posting more of these types of pictures...but it all depends on how busy my scheduling gets with sessions. So, if nothing else....here is to good intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.