slide show

April 25, 2010

Post Processing | Before & After

Ok, so truth be told, I didn't take this picture. My sister took a road trip with her husband to Pennsylvania in March and got this adorable picture with her Canon point and shoot (it's a canon powershot digital elph and an 'excellent' little camera!). The beautiful girl in this picture is my second cousin, Isabella. Isn't she gorgeous!?! So, I asked my sister for the picture so I could play with it because who could resist those big brown eyes?? *smile* After many hours of hard work (*hee hee…just kidding*) this is what I was able to do with it. Although it's not a surprise to me, it's pretty amazing that you can produce some fabulous looking pictures from a point and shoot camera! For me the post processing is as much fun as capturing the pictures!! I absolutely love it and often get lost in time when editing sessions….I guess it's like the saying goes "time flies when you’re having fun". It is really just a different kind of creativity for me, and as you know....I always want to learn and better my abilities. My point? Does there always have to be a point? *GRIN* I just wanted you to see the beauty of Isabella and the endless possibilities that come with post processing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.