slide show

May 14, 2013

Jones Wedding :: Tying the Knot

Kristin and Andrew were nothing short of wonderful to work with. They live in Florida, so when Kristin contacted me everything was via email and phone…until December when they came to STL for the holidays and we did their Engagement Session. Kristin has such a bubbly personality...I’m pretty sure that she smiles 99% of the time. Andrew was personable and patient with the all the pictures and that's a big order for most grooms. {grin} There wedding was at St. Paul United Church of Christ in Old Monroe, MO. It was a GREAT day and I’m sure you’ll agree that Kristin made a beautiful bride! I have to say that one of the highlights of the day was going to a little bar in Old Monroe with the bridal party. What a fun bunch! There were lots of laughs and it was clear that it was only the beginning of a memorable reception. Kristen and Andrew…I wish you the absolute best and thank you for allowing me to capture your BIG day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.