slide show

October 23, 2012

Trendy Tuesdays :: What to Wear

My absolute favorite season has arrived {do you hear the cheering in the crowds?!}!!  Yep, that's right - Fall!  It is the one season that I wish lasted longer.  The colors, brisk air, festivities, foliage, scents, boots, scarves, apple crisp...and well, I could go on and on.  {smiles}  In saying all that, here is a Fall What to Wear to inspire you in putting together fantastic attire.  I've had several fall sessions already and love when clients arrive in colors or even just a pop of color!  Can you imagine the joy of having clients in great color against vibrant fall colors?  It's BEAUTIFUL!  The colors in this palette are vibrant and rich!  I really like the pop of colors paired with the dark denim and/or brown pants.  It brings the combination perfect balance...wouldn't you agree.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.