slide show

September 9, 2012

The Kaid Family

There is nothing like watching the interaction between a father and his daughters and this trio was no exception. They were full of life, love and laughter!  {smiles} I can’t begin to tell you how much I {heart} “lifestyle” shots.  There is something about capturing a moment that reflects true emotion and expression.  It’s a moment that speaks to “real life” and those moments ALWAYS bring a smile to my face…and it’s a BIG smile!!  In saying that, there are two images below that reflect "lifestyle".  They are a couple of my favorite images from the time spent capturing this trio.   Typically when viewers visit my blog, they see the images and read what I share about the session…but I'll be honest in saying that usually there is more to be said which would give you more insight  and appreciation for the images.  This dad has a BIG heart and has faced some extraordinary situations which makes me  appreciate these images that much more.  Thank you for the opportunity Kaid family...it was a privelage! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.