slide show

September 27, 2012

Addie and Taylor :: Belly Love

Addie and Taylor are expecting their first baby this month, so having the opportunity to capture a "Belly Love" session was nothing short of a pleasure!  They were as sweet as can be and were up for anything.   .....and  I say that because Addie was up and down and did more walking then I'm sure was expecting, but did it all with a smile!  I couldn't have asked for a better time of day!  I loved the light and the background was pretty great too!!    I think there tends to be a different energy with couples who are expecting their first baby....there is an anticipation and excitement knowing that life is about to change in a significant way by welcoming new life into this BIG world!  Below are a few of my favorite images from the session.  {smiles!}  Stay tuned....baby Amelia arrived September 24th and I'm capturing her this weekend! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.