slide show

May 7, 2012

A Newsies Vintage Session:: Leandro

This vintage session with little Leandro exceeded my expectations on so many levels!   I’ve captured Leandro for years, so I knew it couldn’t hurt to ask him mom if she would be open to a vintage session.  She was receptive, so you can imagine my excitement when she  emailed me a picture of the outfit he is wearing in these images…my mind went crazy with all that I could do with it!  I settled on the “newsie” feel and knew that I wanted to be where railroad tracks were.  The day of the session,  I ensured that I had some rolled newspapers and a bag that would reflect a mail bag and of course a location that couldn’t have been more appropriate.    Voila!  These are my absolute favorites from the session!  When a session goes off without a hitch….it makes my heart sing.   Alma….thank you so much!  I’m thrilled to be able to capture Leandro’s growth journey.  He’s become quite the little man with LOTS of personality!  Enjoy!  Let this be inspiration for an “out of the box” session!  {smiles}


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.