slide show

March 10, 2012

Cole Turns One!

This little guy has blonde hair and blue eyes....so, can you imagine the girls that will be coming after him when he get's older!?  {smiles}   I absolutely love the first and fourth pictures below.  I knew the minute I captured them that they would be fabulous black and white images and my favorite!  Obviously....he looks adorable in all of the them, but there is something about a childs headshot that makes me smile.   Cole LOVED his cake smashing too!!  It was too funny at first because he was just taking one chocolate chip at a time, but as you can see - once he got into it, he enjoyed himself and the cake!  {I'm giggling as I typing this}.  Happy Birthday Cole!  Thanks Jansen's! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.