slide show

November 16, 2011

Vikki: Class of 2012

One of my favorite locations in the St. Louis area for Senior Sessions is the Historic Downtown St. Charles area. There is such a good variety for the Urban look …I love it!!! ….and when I refer to Urban, I'm referring more to the textures and colors.  So, let me get right to it. Meet Vikki!   She's a senior at St. Dominic High school and has {BIG} passion for fashion! Beautiful girl, right? I'm such a lucky gal to capture fabulous seniors!!   I understood the minute I met her why she loved fashion and in talking with her throughout the session - it's something she plans to embrace in her future as well.... specifically, fashion merchandising. HOW EXCITING! I happen to think she will do well! Vikki…best wishes to you! Maybe one day I'll be following your work or blog on Fashion! {grin} I had a GREAT time getting to hang out and chat with your and your mom!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.