slide show

November 10, 2011

Brooke: Kiddos

When I met Brooke and her mom for this session, I knew IMMEDIATELY that it was going to be GREAT! She had the most adorable curly hair and her smile (….notice the dimples) shined! Brooke had such a pleasant and fun personality that I couldn't help but smile through the entire session. I quickly caught on by listening to mom that if I said, "you can't sit there, but I can"….or "I'm going to go over there and pose for the camera, but you can't" - Brooke was eager to do what she was told she couldn't. It was hilarious! It was hard to pick favorite images from this session because I loved all her outfits, hats, expressions….but below are few I wanted to highlight. Thanks Jennifer for the opportunity to capture your beautiful little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.