slide show

October 12, 2011

Jonah's 9 Month Session: Babies

I am so fortunate to have the clients I have, they are all amazing! I met up with the Chisholm’s in St. Charles to capture Jonah’s nine month photos.  At his 6 month session we went to an area that had a walking bridge and was surrounded by trees and grass….so we thought we would go a little more Urban for this one. Holly told me she found a fedora hat at an H&M store in Kansas City and it was a hit!  Jonah rocked the hat!! He always looks like a gap kid model - seriously!!   Jonah isn’t 'giving' with his smiles when it comes to me {what's up with that, right?}….but his personality shines and he’s so stinkin’ cute you just can’t help but stare anyways! Loved this session! Thanks Chisholm's!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.