slide show

October 9, 2011

Adam: Class of 2012

Adam is one of those guys who is extremely personable, has a ton of personality and knows what he wants.  I can't think of a senior session that I have laughed as much as I did with Adam.  I even told him at one point that he needed to stop or all his pictures would be blurry from camera shake.  {yes….I  was laughing that hard}   Guys don't have all the accessories/options that girls do, but this location and it's outdoor, earthy feel made it an ideal setting for his session.  {smile}  Adam, thanks for the laughs and being a trooper. I know that guys generally don't care to have their picture taken…but you did great!  Congrats and best of luck in your future endeavors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.