slide show

July 15, 2011

A Star is Born!

I just wanted to take a minute and share something pretty exciting with you, so bear with me as this post is going to RADIATE with smiles!!!  Last year, my mini schnauzer, Sydney was chosen to be in a photo shoot for Purina.  That in itself was so exciting and such a neat experience for both of us!!!  They said she would be "thee" dog on the new packaging for Gentle Snackers and even showed me what it would look like at the photo shoot.  {I was glowing….as I am now}.  They mentioned the turnaround would be about 6 months and as of this month,  it's been well over a year.  So, I figured Purina changed directions and decided to put the idea aside and appreciate the experience for what it was.  Well, yesterday I had a random thought about it and decided to Google "purina gentle snackers" and OH - MY - WORD!!!  When the image came up and I saw MY SYDNEY on it, I almost started screaming!!  I was sooooooo excited!  Seriously, I don't think I've felt that kind of excitement in years!!  It was fabulous and I couldn't be a prouder dog owner…hek, I couldn't be a prouder MOM!!!  Below is a picture from Sydney's photo shoot followed by a screen capture from her debut on Purina's Website.  I'm blessed and pretty lucky to have such a wonderful dog to journey with…..and now, she's a star!!  {hee-hee} 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.