slide show

June 15, 2011

The Winter Family: New Jersey Session

A few days following the Co Family Session, Rebecca emailed me and asked if I could squeeze one of her friends in for a session before heading back to STL. I was certainly willing to try and was thrilled it worked out. The focus of the session was photos of Jenna (mom) with her boys…and images of the boys. {note: I was able to convince dad to get in a mere few. Hey, I'll take what I can get!} Below are just a few of the images for you to enjoy! Aidan was this little man that I couldn't get enough. Such a cutie and was dressed like a guy from Hawaii Five-O! Seark was only a month old and I quickly observed he was most content in mom's arms. Thanks for being flexible Winter's! Jenna…you are going to have your hands full keeping the girls away from your boys!


1 comment:

  1. I got all teary eyed! They are beautiful! Great job again, Kris! Hey, Jena - not too bad for a mom of two! LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.