slide show

June 12, 2011

The Pierce Family: New Jersey Session

When the Pierce Family pulled up and began to climb out of the SVU, I just couldn't believe how beautiful they were.  We greeted with a hug and officially introduced ourselves.  The rest was history!  The session was at Anderson Park in Montclair, NJ and simply fantastic. I knew after the first few captures that the family were naturals in front of the camera!  {I'm not sure they would agree….but hey, it's my blog and I say they were naturals - grin}.   As I've said before,  some of my favorite captures are those that are more candid in nature…lifestyle in feel,  which is why the first couple pictures below are two of my favorites   ...and what some of you may not notice in the looking at the images is that Michelle is 4 months pregnant, so this is really a family of six.  Thank you so much Pierce family for your inquiry and allowing me to capture you in all your beauty! It was nothing short of pure pleasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.