slide show

June 26, 2011

Jonah’s 6 Month Session: Babies

Jonah is ‘thee’ most adorable little guy….ever!  He has so much personality and his smile is sure to light up any room.  I’ve become very fond of him and look forward to every session and can’t believe he’s already six months old!!  I was looking forward to capturing him outdoors for this session…and as you’ll see below, it was fabulous!!   There are always so many things that happen in the course of a session that I want to share because it brings more meaning to the images, but time just doesn’t allow as these posts are not intended to be mini novels.  {I’m laughing out loud at the moment}  However, I have to share one thing that I was too cute for words.  I loved watching Jonah light up when mommy sang “Itsy Bitsy Spider”.  I was amazed at how that song affected him and his disposition.  It was GREAT!!!  Once we captured some images at a quaint spot in their community, we headed to the pool.  It was Jonah’s first time to experience a pool like environment and I couldn’t have been happier to be there to capture it.  He was sporting cuteness, coolness and wetness all at the same time and pulled it off well!  {huge grin}  Holly & Jared...it’s such a pleasure to capture not only Jonah, but you as a family as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.