slide show

April 8, 2011

Spring Awakenings

Have you ever envisioned a picture or pictures that you wanted to capture, but were waiting for all the elements to fall into place?  I mean often times….timing is everything, right?  Well,  I recently found this perfect looking white vase and some lovely flowers and I all needed was a day with good lighting for me to work with in my home.  Well, the opportunity finally presented itself last weekend!   I’ve titled this collection “Spring Awakenings. In deciding on a name for the collection, I stumbled across a quotation that sealed the deal. {GRIN} “Inspiration is an awakening, a quickening of all man’s faculties, and it is manifested in all high artistic achievements.” ~ Giacomo Puccini.  I’ll be making some of these available of my website under the Flowering Moments Portfolio and will add some fine art prints under the Fine Art Portfolio as well.  I hope you enjoy these as much I enjoyed capturing them!  There is much to be said in an image.  Tell me what you see?


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity! Oh how it makes such an elegant picture. You definitely have an eye for beauty. I'm looking forward to seeing Madelyn's next photo session in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.