slide show

April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

My childhood Easter memories are filled with wonderful reflections of easter bunnies, egg hunts, a basket full of edible and non edible goodies, a pastel colored dress with hat and purse to match and a wonderful dinner with family and often friends. Just typing that makes me smile. Why is it when we grow up, we leave those traditions to mere memories? I’m determined to find traditions of my own now; how about you? In thinking about what I would do for an easter picture, I found this adorable place setting mini basket at Pottery Barn and knew that it would be my easter photo this year. I love it! Here’s wishing you a wonderful and blessed Easter! Make a memory…..capture a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.