slide show

March 27, 2011

Leandro: Kiddos

I’ve been capturing this little guy since he just started walking and I have to admit I always look forward to it! Now 3 years old, he is FULL of life and energy and just a pleasure to interact with. He makes me work…but I think that’s why I enjoy it. It makes every “capture” memorable for me. {smile} For this session, we went with vibrant colors and more of the urban textures for the images. A bit of Spring with vibrancy. Alma, thanks for allowing me the privilege of continuing to capture you little guy who has secured a place in my heart! It’s been awhile since I posted a quote and when coming across this one, wanted to:  “Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy” ~ Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.