slide show

March 3, 2011

keeping a steady pace

As a photographer, I anticipate the slower months for rest, catch up, brainstorming ideas to grow the business, filing, advertising, etc. I won't deny that is what I had hoped for in January and February and although I wasn't able to accomplish all I had wanted, this winter proved to be much more profitable then the norm. So, no complaints there!! Actually, I'm tickled silly. But, as far as focusing on goals, well…. I fell a bit short. I mean, I finally got my filing system up to speed, laid out a new wedding album to show potential brides, spruced up the blog a little to hold me over on a total overhaul (potentially next year), ordered new DVD's for my awesome clients who purchase the images from their online galleries, booked several weddings, baby packages and a couple spring sessions and last but not least…took a little time (and that is not an exaggeration) for me. Not bad by any means….but not enough in my mind. I'm glad I was able to accomplish what I did in the midst of  having sessions, events, etc. to capture and edit.  What I do know is that 2011 is gearing up to be a FABULOUS year and I am thrilled to have all of you on board with me. {GRIN} I'm not a big fan of posting without pictures unless necessary, so I took bits of pictures that reflect just a few of the  things that consume  any business owners time….specifically this business owner. {I'm laughing too} What's crazy is that when I love what I do…it's not work at all!  It's amazing how passion drives the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.