slide show

December 15, 2010

Mrs. XO | Boudoir

I was contacted about this session back in April and booked it for May. The pictures were used in a 10x10 press printed album I laid out to be given to her husband for their wedding anniversary in November. {what a wait, huh?} Well, I’ve been bursting at the seams to post a couple pictures from this MAGNIFICENT boudoir session. I love doing these sessions. Capturing women embracing their "sexiness" for their significant other is a wonderful thing. We had a lot of fun throughout the session which is something I make an effort to do in keeping things comfortable and light. You may not see 'fun' in the photos, but I can assure you that there were moments of laughter that radiated through the loft. Ladies….if you haven't thought about scheduling a session like this, let me encourage you too. Contact me if you're interested! ...Mrs. XO...thank you for allowing me to share of few of your photos. {grin}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.