slide show

December 19, 2010

It's that time of year!!!

Aside from Fall...Winter is one of my favorite times of year! I'm sure that Christmas is the source of that, but I do love the cold, snow and brisk air. I love trimming the tree and hanging garland. I love the cookies and holiday cake. I love the egg nog. I love the cute decorations that put a smile on my face every year I pull them out of the box. Much like this little bird. I made an effort this year to capture some holiday photos. Photos that represent this time of year. I hope to share more. (please note: I have posted some on the Kristine Lynn Photography facebook page that aren't within my blog...hint, hint) This bird appears to be in the pose of a whisper...telling a secret. I love it! It's cute and festive which is why I am sharing it with you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.