slide show

December 9, 2010

Benjamin | Newborn

When Melissa asked if I would be interested in doing an in hospital newborn session, I was super excited. So, as you can imagine….when I got word that Benjamin was born I was all smiles. He was born on the afternoon of November 27th and did his session the morning of the 28th. Benjamin was adorable!! So tiny and peaceful. This was my first time doing a session like this and I really enjoyed it. Now, the 85 degree room was a bit much, but we were aiming to please baby Benjamin. {grin} There is something more raw/real/vivid about doing a session like this in the hospital. Your limited to the props, and lighting, but that sets the stage for a more "natural" setting for these pictures. It was a real treat and he was such a patient little guy. A quote that I found fitting: "Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility." Join me in welcoming Benjamin to this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.