slide show

September 9, 2010

Japanese Festival | St. Louis, Missouri

This year was my first to attend the Japanese Festival at the Botanical Gardens here in St. Louis. I was anxious to see for myself this annual event that is talked about highly by many. {smiles} It was a wonderful experience and from the minute I walked in, I felt nothing short of the true essence of the Japanese culture. The culture in itself is very intriguing and their traditions are inspirational on many levels. From the colors, sounds, dances, clothing, textures, food and I could go on and on….it was quite refreshing to say the least. I took a lot of photos on a personal level (non-photographer) that captured the true spirit of the event, but below are just a few I wanted to share with you. Maybe you’ll experience a little of what I did in viewing these. Enjoy! …or as the Japanese would say: 楽しんでください!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely awesome!! I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.