slide show

July 17, 2010

Leah | Senior Session

Let me start by saying this was a GREAT session! I’ll admit upfront that I was a little concerned, because fifteen minutes into the session, the rain came. You have to love when a challenge is handed to you. {smile} So, we had to move the session indoors….see where my challenge is going? Side note: I didn’t have my light kit. Thank goodness Leah’s sister lives in a loft downtown and has lots of windows!! We all rolled with it and I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome. As you can see, Leah is beautiful which made my job even easier! {grin} I’m jealous of her gorgeous blue eyes!! I wish I could post all of her pictures, but these are a few of my favorites. Leah…thanks for allowing me to capture these for you and for being flexible with the weather. We’ll get more of those outdoor ones….I’ll be in touch! Here’s to your BRIGHT future! A great quote to end on: “Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.