slide show

May 11, 2010

Bowlin Session

We'd been trying to make this session happen since February, so to say that we were all a little excited is a bit of an exaggeration! We met in St. Charles and hit a couple spots in the course of the session to keep the kids engaged. Keli has her hands full, but what a beautiful klan, yes? Rylan and Dedra were your typical lively and energetic youngsters, but so warm and friendly….just pleasant to be around. For as much as I work with children, I can't believe the amount of energy they have! *grin* I think that I can run marathons around some people right up until I spend some time with kids at a session. Where does it come from? Cause I want some!!! Bowlins…thanks for the fun…and hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.