slide show

April 17, 2010

Stroer Wedding | Tying the Knot

Ok…I know you've all been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to see more of Sarah & John’s BIG day! *smiles* Let me back track a bit and start by saying that when I first met Sarah & John, I knew this was going to be an enjoyable wedding to capture. Listening to them tell their story and finish each other’s sentences was just too cute. The 'day of' came quickly, but unfortunately the weather wasn't exactly in our favor with off and on rain and cool temperatures….which is why I love Photoshop! *wink* We took a lot of the pre-pictures at the Embassy Suites which was a great backdrop! Both the bride and groom were great to work with...Sarah, the gal with a smile that would light up any room and John, the laid back, quiet guy who you know has a lot more to say then he leads on. *grin* I had to work hard to get smiles from him, but when I got a smile, I knew it would be a picture to remember. The wedding and reception were at the Little Hills Winery located in the historic downtown of St. Charles, Missouri. A quaint venue for a quaint wedding! I was thrilled to be a part of their special day and it was evident that everyone there was thrilled to be a part of it as well. Thanks Stroer's! I wish you endless years of pure bliss..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.