slide show

April 7, 2010

Keri & Blaine | E Session

After having a lot of family sessions this past month, I was really looking forward to this engagement session. Such a cute couple and I had a great time hanging out with them that afternoon. Keri has such personality and Blaine is so laid back...what balance! I couldn't be happier for them. Did I mention they are high school sweethearts? Yep. They took some time off, but who cares....they still ended up together, right? *wink* When I'm capturing couples, I always commend the guys for being able to conform to what the ladies want for even just a couple of pictures. It's too funny. Men aren't as prone to purposefully looking silly as we women are, so Blaine...here is me giving you kudos!!! I know that the readers really aren't going to understand that, but trust me....it's little moments I remember in the course of the shoot that I just can't help but smile at. FANTASTIC pictures for a FANTASTIC couple! Here's to years of happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.