slide show

April 13, 2010

A Different Kind of Session | Springfield, MO

This year has been busy thus far (WOO-HOO!!) which hasn't allowed for me to do much with scenery and still life photos. I had been thinking about that and wanting to fit it in as I'm one who enjoys taking time to capture all types of things with my camera and not limiting myself to one specific thing. I like stretching myself and learning...it's what keeps this gal ticking. While my focus is primarily portrait photography, I love taking time to continue working on my creative eye and the ability to see things in a picture that others may not. In saying all that.....while I was in Springfield, Missouri capturing family, children and couple sessions, I took some time to drive around the downtown area and take it all in. It was such a fantastic offset! Although I had lived there for years as a student and such, I look at it with a different eye now. As you know I love the Urban look and feel and the pictures below truly portray the essence of that word. The textures, colors, and art represent Springfield well. I'm looking forward to my next visit there and will schedule more time for me to get out and explore a little more. Some of these pictures will be available to purchase under "oh the places to go" gallery on my website. By the way....did you know if you double click on an image on my blog it will open up to view it a little bigger? Give it a shot. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.