slide show

March 29, 2010

McDermott Session | Harrison & Jillian

I was looking forward to this photo session in Springfield, Missouri because Harrison and Jillian’s mom (Melanie) and I have been friends since high school! I hadn’t seen her in years and was anxious to meet her little ones! WOW! Not only were they beautiful, but a joy to capture on camera! Here are just a few for you to enjoy! Thanks John and Melanie for letting me spend some time in your home for this session. It was GREAT catching up a bit and I look forward to getting some family pictures for you in the near future. *smiles*

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics Kris! The second one down is my favorite. I love how the blue background makes the blue in her eyes POP! Little man is so handsome and the red chair makes the pink in his lips so vibrant. I'm always so excited to see what you're gonna post next. WONDERFUL pics!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.