slide show

January 25, 2010

Pure Bliss in April

I couldn't have asked for a more fantastic session to launch the New Year! April was remarkable and by the time the session ended, I was having so much fun I hated to see it end. I was thrilled with how diverse it was....the colors, style, personality, and location made the whole experience pure bliss!! Now many of you can understand why I suggest wearing colors for photo shoots: their amazing!!! Here are just a few of the pictures I was able to capture. I only wish you could see them all. May they "brighten" your day as they have mine! Thanks April!! I'm looking forward to the next time!! Smiles!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice pics. That young lady is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very photogenic. Beautiful colors and beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.