slide show

November 29, 2009

Thankful Me.

I know that this is getting posted a little later then I wanted, but I'm a firm believer in "better late, then never". Smile! This Thanksgiving was pretty uneventful, but I've come to appreciate the uneventful holidays the older I get as they are far and few between. Although I wasn't able to be with all of my family this year, my sister made a WONDERFUL feast (not an exaggeration) that was pure bliss! The turkey is pictured here and that is quite a turkey for a mere three mouths. :) So, what's my point? Well, we all know that Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all that we are thankful for and I'm truly one blessed gal and wanted to take a minute to highlight a few of my MANY blessings. 1) This past year was the BIG launch for my photography and I'm having a blast and learning a bunch along the way. It's in taking risks that I find success is attainable. 2) My family is made up of my best friends and the biggest cheerleaders anyone could ask for. I'm glad that when I don't have enough confidence in myself....my family has enough to get me through the uncertain times. 3) My dog, Sydney is one of the best decisions I've ever made and those who know me know that was a decision that was well thought through. I've learned lots about being selfless with her and she has shown me how important the little/simple things in life can be. Well, there you have it: photography+family+my dog = THANKFUL ME! What are you thankful for? ....I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.