slide show

November 19, 2009

Smoky Mountains, Tennessee

I was able to get away for a week to Gatlinburg, TN and made time to get some pictures to share with you of the beauty that lies within the Smoky Mountains. I haven't had as much time to play with the pictures as I'd like, but this was one that I LOVE and just had to share with you!!! It was taken in Cades Cove within the Smokies and all I can say is that I never cease to be amazed at God's ability to create such beauty amongst land....ones eyes don't even have the ability to take it all in sometimes. :) This picture is a birds eye view of what there was to see in Cades Cove and although it depicts simplicity, it also contains warmth and tells a story. What's it telling you? ...more pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.